Check out our weekend services!
Daily Youth Events
Need encouragement? Looking for a place to hangout?
We are gathering weekdays for community! Feel free to jump in when you’re available.
This is a place for you.
4:15pm to 5pm: Online Group Games for everyone! (Zoom)
To play, you need to be able to access Zoom and also a separate browser window.
– You can use a computer, or two different mobile devices.
– Anyone can watch in the audience on Zoom!
7:30 – 9pm. Youth Group (Zoom)
If you need our Zoom password, check your emails or message your small group leader.
Need someone to talk to? Have a prayer request?
Contact Pastor Elliott
Join our mailing list to receive weekly information about our events!
Click here to register.
Let’s Stop Hunger.
On October 1st, Haven will be partnering with Rise Against Hunger to pack 10,000 meals for the hardest-hit parts of the globe. We’re inviting our entire CBCCOC family to help raise the $3,400 to pay for the supplies! Please pray about how you can be part of supplying the needs of people God loves. You can register or donate at the link below.
We’ll be packing the meals at church in the Fellowship Hall on October 1 from 7:30pm to 9:30pm. For our youth, if you plan to join us to pack meals, you will need to register.
We’re Starting In-Person!
Of course, we will be following all the CDC recommendations for Houses of Worship, even ones that aren’t mandatory. That means we’ll stay under our 50% limit (65.5 people), wear face masks (we have 50 extra if you need one), and stay six feet apart (leave room for Jesus).
Our events will also be streamed online, either through Zoom or Youtube.
Here’s the current plan:
Friday Youth Group will also be streamed on Zoom, and small groups will have their own Zoom devices.
- 9:30am Praise Singing with be on ACW’s Youtube Stream
- 9:45am-ish Haven Youth message will be on the Haven Youtube Stream
- 10:45am Sunday School will be on Zoom
- Sunday’s are a bit complicated, so we’re hoping to streamline it in the coming weeks as we test things out.
So here’s the schedule:
- Friday, May 7 (tomorrow) is still 100% on Zoom. Please don’t come to CBCCOC this Friday, unless you want to sit there alone and Zoom on your phone.
- Sunday, May 9 will be in-person and online as described above. It’s also Mother’s Day, so make your mom a card.
- Friday, May 14 will be Youth Group in-person and online.
- Also, our Wednesday games are still 100% Zoom for now.
Video: Waiting for New Life. Pastor Elliott Siu.
12.13.2020 Youth Service How can I follow Jesus when I’m deeply troubled? This weekend we’re learning from Mary, as she hears the news that she will be the mother of Jesus. This was not her plan. She didn’t want this. How can we follow God when He decides to do something we didn’t expect or agree to?
We’re having an online Christmas party!
This Friday at 7:30pm we’ll be having a holly jolly time. Here’s what to expect:
- Costume contests! Categories include:
- Most Festive
- Tackiest (who has ugly sweaters?)
- Most Creative
- Best Pet
- Tacky Decorations contest! Raid your home and bring the best Christmas decoration to the camera.
- Special Christmas musical performances!
- A dramatic re-enactment of the Christmas Story by the Youth Counselors!
See you Friday!
Sign up for our Drive Through Bethlehem!
On Saturday, Dec 12 we’re doing a Drive Through Bethlehem Christmas program!
This is a Church community outreach that we get to be part of. The youth will be playing the roles of Jesus’ family the singing angels. My small group has already signed up together for a time slot. You can register here!
Video: Equipped for Battle
Our weekend youth service.
Video: “7 Principles for a Godly Church” – Mark Kwong
Video: God’s Goal for our Growth
What’s the secret to growing our faith? What’s God’s vision for our maturity? Check out our weekend service with your family!
Video: Prayers For Us.
10.11.2020 Youth Service.
How does God want us to pray for us? Does a watching world see God’s glory displayed in the church?