We guide youth to own their faith and become lifelong followers of Jesus.
- Worship God. Are we giving God glory in the good and the bad?
- Grow Spiritually. Are we following the Bible and the Holy Spirit to become more like Jesus?
- Love one another. Are we noticing, accepting, and caring for the people God puts around us?
- Serve sacrificially. Are we helping others without expecting anything in return?
- Share Jesus. Are we reflecting Jesus in our daily conversations and actions?
A typical Friday Night:
• Games. Fellowship! Builds relationships, creates trust, lowers walls.
• Worship. Led by youth and youth leaders.
• Message. Pastor Elliott, guest speaker, or video series addressing current events.
• Small groups. Led by Counselors, focused on life application of messages, students being heard and prayed for by counselors, and by each other.
• Snacks and hangout. Ministry in the in-between.
Our ministry is coordinated by Pastor Elliott Siu, who has a Masters of Divinity and a Masters in Counseling.
Elliott is a pastor with an assortment of experiences in multicultural, cross-denominational settings. He loves finding fresh ministry ideas and places in the Church for the marginalized.
• Masters of Divinity. Trinity Evangelical Divinity School.
• Masters in Counseling Ministry. Trinity Evangelical Divinity School.
• B. A. Christian Education Ministry, Minors in Biblical Studies and Philosophy. Biola University.